Coronavirus Announcement & Updates
Grossmont Orthopaedic Medical Group would like you to know that we are taking all necessary measures to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus. Our office remains open during our regular business hours. We maintain a clean environment and we are following all CDC recommended guidelines.
We are taking the following measures and ask our patients to participate:
- We are conducting daily cleaning and disinfecting routines including sanitation of all surfaces and doorknobs.
- Our staff is required to regularly wash hands and stay home if they are experiencing any potential symptoms of illness.
- Patients are asked to refrain from coming into the office if they have symptoms of any form of illness.
- If you are scheduled for an in office visit we ask that no one accompanies you to the visit unless absolutely necessary. This will help to limit the number of people that we have in our waiting room as well as in the exam room. We realize that this may not be easy for you and that some circumstances will warrant an exception.
- We have removed Social Sharing. For example, magazines and the coffee cart are no longer available in the waiting area.
We value the well-being of our patients and their ambition to have the best quality of life and navigating their orthopedic issues. If patients are hesitant to come to our office, we can schedule a remote visit. With your smartphone or computer and camera, we can see you face to face using our new easy-to-use telemedicine system.
On a virtual appointment, you can:
- Talk to your doctor
- Discuss your concerns
- Talk about treatments
- Be scheduled for physical therapy
- Get set up for an MRI scan
- Arrange you to come in for injections or x-rays
- Start the scheduling process for surgery, if needed
It is important to us and our community that we all do our part. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Grossmont Orthopaedic Medical Group